Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day Party

The kids went to a Valentine's Day party at Michelle's house on Monday and had so much fun! It was the regular "core" group plus a few others! I decided to make some Valentine's this year instead of buying some and I thought they turned out pretty cute! :) Owen is OBSESSED with animals right now so we went with an animal theme for his Valentines!


I made Grace Ann's out of scrapbook paper and Tootsie Roll Pops!


Grace Ann and Andrew playing at the party.

The older kids decorated white bags for their Valentine's.


Michelle made heart shaped grilled cheese sandwiches and pink lemonade for lunch!

Cute decorations made by Michelle!

Kendra made some yummy cupcakes! Cheers!!

I made the kids Valentine's Day shirts! I tried to take a picture of them together but that was just not happening so individual pictures it is! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment